3.01.2006

Animales

arriba. It's off to mexico for jalg solja #1 (that's my liscence plate). Just so they know I'm coming, I'm posting pictures of some of the local fauna. The idea is this, when they google themselves (vanity search, I believe it's called), they'll see that they're here on jalg, read the text, laugh, feel dirty, then realize that I'm coming to mexico. Duh.

Guadelupe Fur seals. Basking in the sun. Watch out guys, I get to the beach early and I take the best spots. I'm the kind of person that goes through the trouble of slowly rotating his chaise lounge throughout the day.
That's right, bright eyes. Suntan lotion IS for pussies.

Wha-wha-what's this. Tapir. I fucking love this dude and it turns out the lives in mexico. I sent him an email but I think it's an old address. He's kind of a flake though so, maybe he's just not getting back to me. I wonoder what he's up to.
That nose (or should I say snout) is driving me super-bonkers right now.

And ringtail. You look great today buddy. Can't wiat to see ya. You got a cell down there? We'll hit up zona rosa and drink some sangritas.
Tomorrow buddy.

Hasta tarde.
See you in diez días.

3 Comments:

Blogger pseudobunny said...

oh have a fabu vaca!
get some sun for my white SF skin...
and kiss that tapir right on that tapirs cute little nose
adios ameobos

8:16 PM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

This is a great blog. I dig it, and, as strange as it seems, I think you do these animales right. Be well.

9:16 PM

 
Blogger Caro said...

Hey! I live in Mexico! Drop me an e-mail if you'll be in Oaxaca and I'll buy you a beer for all the times you've made me laugh. If no, have a great time.

2:52 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home