2.20.2006

Dik Dik

So, I've been looking at a lot of these guys and I decided that I should only show one. So I'm going to go with dis Dik Dik. O snap! That's right you heard me: Dik dik. Call me immature, call me a pussy or even an ass but I sure love the dik dik.


Oh come on. You really want to stop after one dik dik? Naw, you can handle another.

I think dis dik dik was photoshopped. What a horny little dik dik.

I hope y'all think this is as funny as I do. Cuz believe me I dooooo.

O you think you can take more than one dik dik at a time. Holy fuck three dik diks!
Oh, one of them is just a baby dik dik. But still, that sure is a lot of dik diks. Ouch.

6 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

hahahahahahaha!I loooove it!!!!

3:50 PM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

they're like bambi, only cuter!

12:55 AM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Oh man, they're tiny. Google sez they're around 14-18 inches high at their shoulders. So they're maybe around 3 ft. tall? Argh.

If you like dik dik, then you will also like pudu and now I feel sort of dirty.


Pudu (pygmy deer)

5:30 AM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

dikdik are very tasty, believe me

8:03 AM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Keep up the good work Toshiba laptop screens Noises stopping effexor nokia phone graphics and ring tones cisco press books land rover discovery performance land rover discovery xs bumper neurontin hashimotos thyroiditis free gay bodybuilders land rover discovery xs indicator lights wellbutrin Sex cam quebec Rosacea relief stinging Histoire sauna masturbation 2004 pontiac gto 1969 chevelle Land rover blocks Soccer &apos soccer a font color Medical journal articles with lipitor

9:40 AM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

best regards, nice info » » »

3:38 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home