2.14.2006

Lil' dear mouse Jon

meeep. meeeeeeep. Squeeek. I'm speachless.

Turns out the deer mouse is way cuter than the tit mouse. Who'd a thought.


so, fucking, small. I can't make out the details because I don't have a macro lense on my fucking face.
So anthromorphic, the hands. hold me.

Sleep. Deep. Squeek. Peeps.
Hold onto that bark, dog. Dark bog. Smart frog. Hot dog.

Bluck blcuk. Fuck chuck. Huck muck. And rake it. You can't fake it. goodness sake it. Just take it.
More pic. Whore dicks. Sore dicks. Whore hicks. Neither poor sticks nor hard core flicks.

8 Comments:

Blogger trudatnyc said...

this site is pure poetry, ari...

1:35 PM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Were you drunk when you wrote this one?

1:37 PM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Killa, I be popping the oozies, copping them Coogis, eyes on the drop real droopy
Mair is snoopy, look at your hooptie, rocking the rubies
Hop in the hoochie, popping her coochie

oopy poopy booby ploops

3:47 PM

 
Blogger bronxbt said...

i have NO idea what you just fucking said...

All I DO know is that I spit cola all over the side of my desk.

thanks a lot dude.. you make me smile. I'm not gonna hug you or anything tho.. so don't ask.

~ B

4:30 PM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

does a JALG fieldtrip sound intriguing to anyone...?

it could involve drinking.

11:41 AM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

i'm wondering if you saw this- http://i.euniverse.com/funpages/cms_content/8718/disney_shirts.jpg

1:06 PM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Looking for information and found it at this great site... sample of an articles of incorporation Appraised value and bank loan listings for incorporating Levaquin with std incorporate in the state of georgia Mustang invader body kit articles of incorporation environmental non-profit Porcelain repair old bathtubs Body checks hockey Sex clips free no credit card Free motorola mono ringtone

7:51 PM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Very cool design! Useful information. Go on! importance of wearing shoes

8:11 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home