2.08.2006

Fossa

Yo check out what I got. Mmmmmbooya. It's a pork shoulder joint and I am going to eat every tiny little piece of flesh off of it.

Speaking of shoulder joints, I found this picture of a fossa pup on the internet and he's got a shoulder joint too, although I don't think it's pork. Get in there little dude, I bet I can eat more than you. O it's fucking on!

For such an adorable face, he has a really stable looking stance. Try to push him down. Fuck you! Why you look so guilty guy? Did you kill the goat or just steal it off of someone else. Either way, I guess.

This was inspired by the fossa video on this page. Please, though, don't stop there.

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I have been looking for sites like this for a long time. Thank you! Free fire alarm catalog axius seat covers Anal tampons Top secret body kits 260a penta volvo

4:46 AM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Looking for information and found it at this great site...

2:14 PM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

This is very interesting site... Article+on+retirement+planning Infiniti dealers md Mixing alcohol and vicodin Fico credit report online http://www.buy-tramadol-62.info assurance insurance life life life quote term 95 jeep Kegel exercises impotence

11:42 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home