2.08.2006

Golden -manteled tree kanga-WHAT

So, the story is as follows according to this national geographic article, " [t]he animal is the rarest arboreal, jungle-dwelling kangaroo in the world." Now that's saying something. Now, I'm a busy man and if I had time to be reading science nerd shit, then I would certainly have time to spell check my fucking blog. Feel me? But according to Rob Green, a bunch of science nerds found a bunch of new animals in Indonesia or Malasia or someshit like that. Rob Green is a director, a football pl;ayer, and a motorsportist. Booya. GO ROB!

Coochie, coochie mother-fuckin coo. He beat me to the g.d. punch. I was totally just about to start tickling his wittle neck. Now he's auto-tickling with his intelegently designed prehensile tail. Brilliant.

For such a rare tree dwelling jungle kangaroo, he sure is docile. Let's talk about that head! Looks like a bull terrier. Spuds McKenzie, eat a dick. Squinty eyes make him look sleepy. So lazy looking. Looks so cumfy. Snuggley. Sleepy.

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

this picture makes me need to take a nap.

8:08 AM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Looks like his feet are tied together. That might have something to do with the docility.

12:18 PM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

kanga. kangaroo. kick yer nads off, man. gotta tie the feet, homes.

2:20 PM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

auto-tickling- pure genius. i'm gonna add that to my daily lexicon.

11:38 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home