8.25.2006

Great Stroy

Cancun, summer, 1999, spring break. Fucking spring break motherfuckers.
Woooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo!
Wooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo! It's tatooin' time and there's this little place on the corner call "Tat For Tit" and man the honeys are coming in and out of there. So, one tequilla, two tequilla, three tequilla, .... floor?
I'm out dood and I mean OUT. There's like all these fucking shirpas and shit talkin to me and I'm like seeing medicine men and shit. I mean I was O-U-T OUT! Then I wake up in this cave and I have a headache like, ahhhggghghgggghhhhh. Nowamean? blaaaaaaaaaghhhggghhhggaaahh. And I'm looking around and the cave is like plastic or something and it's hollow and really small. And what do i see. This guy. This little fucking guy like black yoda strollin up and telling me he dragged me out of the gutter, took my money but not my wallet and nursed me back to health. I try to slug the little jedi for snaggin my shit but i don't have the strength.
Long story short, to repay my debt of gratitute I got his likeness tatooed on my ass.


Thanks, guy.

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

yeah, that always happens.

JS

7:13 PM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Awesome tat. I have two of those!

12:19 PM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

oh wow..my friend has that exact same tattoo on his ass!

2:14 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home