4.16.2006

panda beef

I don't mean panda beef like to eat. I mean panda beef like some really angry scrappy little guys that want to throw the fuck down. The anonymous commenter that started war with cute overload has apparently stirred up some aggression over there because she deleted his comments, which were hilarious. Something about a gerbil in the ass if I recall.
So what? If I'm not a puppy in a stocking or a bunny next to a plate of muffins I don't have the right to be heard? Not around here lady. I don't know where you operate but this is the blogosphere and we let people talk. You want puppies, get one. This is the internet, bitch.

We here at JALG cannot (legallyl) support comment section wars, but we do it anyway. Get 'em.

So I got a panda and it started to smell so I figured, maybe it's going bad. So, I put the thing in tupper ware, and threw it in the fridge. There were air holes, don't freak. But the problem is that the smell get out through the air holes. No I figure, maybe it's not an issue of rotting panda but instead of hygene. Take the thing out back, hose it off. Still stinks.
So I say fuck, what now. Digestion/diet problem. I stop feeding him raw beef. Give him some chinese take out because I figure natural habbitat or whatever. Doesn't work. STINK.

I'm a pimp by blood, not relation
Ya'll be chasinI replace them,
huh?

Drunk off Cris, Mami on e.
Can't keep her little model hands off me.

Throw your guns in the air. We're going back to war.
bluck bluck bluck Posted by Picasa

7 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Panda cub says, "Cute Overrated can kiss my sweet panda ass. ...Now get me the fuck out of this plastic box!"

12:37 AM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

You know what I have to say though, they have a special category called "Cats in Racks." I have to admit that I feel this is an oversight on behalf of our big JALG buddy over here. I think it would fit right in with our target demographic. Also, it would be hot. And we would even be multitasking! Cute and hot in one quick easy dose.

I'll put my tits where my mouth is . . . well, kind of. I mean I can provide the rack (well, one rack). Applications for the cats currently being accepted.

11:25 PM

 
Blogger awww said...

That's so weird, cuz I'm actually a cat, a bitterly self hating cat.

12:15 PM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'm afraid I'm gonna need pictorial proof, awww. Sorry.

4:00 PM

 
Blogger Cheryl:) said...

That panda is awfully cute, even if it is skanky.

11:03 PM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

3:31 AM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

You have an outstanding good and well structured site. I enjoyed browsing through it bee line cable tv inc. Unistall spam blocker utility California refinance refinancing california refinance Wexford rosacea refinancing your student loan forex investing free music stationery resources refinancing refinancing refinance refinance Plan retirement savings tyson Car amplifier installation with pictures earning model va streamline refinance mortgage17591221 Joop berlin fragrance

11:28 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home