3.18.2006

Something to cry about

"Something to Cry About" is actually what Picture Taker 2 titled this picture on flickr. I salute you good sir.


I can not fucking wait for summer. Spark a doob and straight lamp in the shade. You know that song that's like "in the summer time when the weather is hot..." That's playing in the background right here. Also, "we gonna lay around the shanty momma, and put a good buzz on..."

Little man is all: Simba, eat a dick, you don't smoke weed like us. You don't hold arms like us. You don't push weight like us. Bluck bluck bluck.

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Sir David Attenborough taught me that lions hunt at night because it's cooler and that during the day the gazelles can graze with impunity within like 20 meters of the lions because it's soo hott around noontime in the veldt.

6:25 PM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

the only thing i don't like about this picture is the lack of eyeballs. everyone is all squinty. lion eyes rock yo. they're all golden. i knew a girl in high school with yellow eyes, like scott farkus on christmas story. i wish i had yellow lion eyes. that would be fierce.

7:05 PM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

on the veldt hangin with my pride, I can see the coke in your snout, it's summer all year there my homie, lions from around the way stoppin in giving me pounds, give my lioness a brick and be like "cut that, chop that, break that... and come back with my cake, at"


Is there a dipset animal cartoon proposal germinating here on jalg? I know Nat'l Geo wants that 15-25 audience...

7:34 PM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Nice colors. Keep up the good work. thnx!
»

7:44 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home