11.26.2005

Turtle, turtle

Tiny reptile eases my pain. So little. I think he wants out of that giant crushing human hand with the lame-o ring.
















But yeah, he's brave and he's vigilant. He's the future of the earth. After the mamals have all perished, tiny reptiles will rule.

This is just an excuse to post.
Post turtles that is.
Ooooh, what are ya hidin from there fella? Something scary. I found you. You're right there in your shell. Yes you are, your head is poking out and I can see it. Hi


















I bet he makes a great skipping stone and then when he stops skipping, back to nature and the Sea, the great Sea.

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

i don't know why, but this is one of my favorite posts of yours. comment spam nonwithstanding.

11:52 PM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi, I was out blogging and found your site. It certainly got my attention and interest. I was looking for Canned Food information and even though this isn't a perfect match I enjoyed your site. Thanks for the read!

8:33 PM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

You have an outstanding good and well structured site. I enjoyed browsing through it »

11:47 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home