1.14.2006

Armadills

Armaldillos are like Junior Mints. Wait, no, more like sexy librarians. No, I got it, Armadillos are like koopa troopers. Yeah. There're all hard on the outside with big ears and a bad attitude, but once you get to know them, they're really nice and cute and they have hopes and fears just like the rest of us. Ya know?

Speaking of fear; I fucking love cops. The fuzz. Bobbies. Jake. The po. The po po. 5-0.

Look how sad he looks with his nose pointed down and his big old pointy ears and all that armor. And he's holding a baby armadillo (too easy). The only kind of gross part is the rat tail. And he's holding a mother-fucking baby armadillo (fucking yes!).

This may be the same armadillo as above. I could give a flying fuck though. I really like the part in the middle that is kind of accordian like. I bet he's really ticklish there. Scientific fact: Armadillo means "ticklish softball" in both spanish and aztec by sheer coinsidence. Weird, I know.

He's smelling around in the leaves for bugs or grass or whatever it is that armadillos eat. I want him to roll up into a little ball so i can push him around a little and we'll laugh and laugh.

2 Comments:

Blogger Pope-rah said...

jesus h christ....thanks for the laugh.

8:07 PM

 
Blogger Unknown said...

I've held an armadillo and they like armored cats.

11:33 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home