10.15.2005

I was getting a little worried that this was going to turn into a real blog but FEAR NOT. Check out what I got. BTW does anyone know my storage limit on blogspot because I'm going to be putting it to the test. Let's start with this guy:


















What's that little fella? You want some more ice cream. Sure, have as much as you want. (This is a red panda if you're a zoologist or a fucking nerd.)

And his little friend, lampin' in a tree:
















I think these guys might be vicious killers but I might be thinking of velociraptors.


A young mother with her cub. You thought there weren't gunna be any little guys didn't you:
















Shit, when the babies are having babies.....

Stalking his prey:














Short legs, no?

This one just ate a baby regular panda:















Naw I'm fucking with you. He's just taking a nap in a tree and there ain't nothing wrong with that:

O my fucking god:

















That's right.

Now I'm gunna break out the big guns:













Blllluck blluck.

And sorry I said that thing before, I still love ya:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home